Supported Training Ride - (H)ardennes
Time & Location
About the Ride
Meet-up at 9am, roll out at 9.30am.
Route will be shared 3 days before event by email.
140 km /// 2.000 m elevation
Pace : 27km/h
What you need to bring :
- Your bike in good working order
- Repair tools & spare inner tubes
- 2 Water bottles and energy food
- Extra clothing that can be stored in the support car
- Cycling helmet are mandatory
What we provide :
- 2 guides & GPX file
- A support car to ensure the safety of the group and carry equipments
- Extra food & water
- Extra energy food & drink
- The morning Espresso
Check out Cycle Coffee Society.
See our tours here.