Sun, 27 Jun|
Le Coffee Ride
Supported Training Ride - (H)ardennes
Meet us at Le Coffee Ride for a ride across the Ardennes. We offer the morning Espresso, so no reason not to join the ride ! We'll team up with Cycle Coffee Society, great opportunity to share thoughts about coffee and cycling. 140 km /// 2.000 m elevation /// 27km/h
Time & Location
27 Jun 2021, 09:00
Le Coffee Ride, Avenue Pierre Clerdent 14, 4960 Stavelot, Belgique
About the Ride
Meet-up at 9am, roll out at 9.30am.
Route will be shared 3 days before event by email.
140 km /// 2.000 m elevation
Pace : 27km/h
What you need to bring :
- Your bike in good working order
- Repair tools & spare inner tubes
- 2 Water bottles and energy food
- Extra clothing that can be stored in the support car
- Cycling helmet are mandatory
What we provide :
- 2 guides & GPX file
- A support car to ensure the safety of the group and carry equipments
- Extra food & water
- Extra energy food & drink
- The morning Espresso
Check out Cycle Coffee Society.
See our tours here.