Sat, 24 Jul|
MUR - Cycling & Coffee
Supported Training Ride - Huy, La Roche & Back
Meet us at Le MUR in Huy for a ride to La Roche & Back. Like all our supported rides, we'll supply food and drink during the ride, and our support car will ensure the good safety of the group. MUR is offering you the morning drink ! 145 km /// 2.200 m elevation /// 27km/h
Time & Location
24 Jul 2021, 09:00
MUR - Cycling & Coffee, Place St Séverin 7, 4500 Huy, Belgique
About the Ride
Meet-up at 9am, roll out at 9.30am.
Route will be shared 3 days before event by email.
145 km /// 2.200 m elevation
Pace : 27km/h
What you need to bring :
- Your bike in good working order
- Repair tools & spare inner tubes
- 2 Water bottles and energy food
- Extra clothing that can be stored in the support car
- Cycling helmet are mandatory
What we provide :
- Guide & GPX file
- A support car to ensure the safety of the group and carry equipments
- Extra food & water
- The morning drink offered by le MUR
See our tours here.