One of Altitude Training's coaches
A few words about me :
Hi, I’m Robin from Belgium. I’m the performance coach of Bingoal Wallonie Bruxelles Ladies and also a sports coach.
I started cycling when I was 12 years old. At first it was just a hobby but after 4 years I started to do it more seriously. Like all kids, I had a dream to become a professional cyclist. I touched part of that dream because I rode as a trainee for the continental team Ago Aqua services.
During all this time, I did not stop my studies. I have a bachelor's degree in physical education.
Now I continue to ride competitively and I like to coach cyclists. It will be a pleasure to coach the Altitude Training Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education
- Three years as trainer and one year as the performance coach of Bingoal Wallonie Bruxelles Ladies
- Work at CAPS (centre d’aide à la performance sportive) to carry out performance testing of athletes
- Thirteen years of competitive cycling
We can speak in :
French, English and a little bit in Dutch
Based in :
- CoachThis guy makes you suffer like never, but you love him as much as you hate him.